Saturday, August 22, 2015

15 - If Ever I got an Award for Being the Best Support


Hi! I think this will be my last post for this month so I wanted to make something " Unique" and "Imaginative".This didn't really happen, but the part of being the Supreme Champion is true! Have fun reading my super realistic script of me getting an award for being the best support that ever lived in the universe.

"I’d like to thank APC Gaming Genesis Organization for allowing me to be here today. I never thought I would be here at all. This is a big achievement for me. I am pleased to receive the award for the best support in the League of Legends Tournament. Receiving this award is such an amazing honor.
            
I never thought that I would win this kind of award. Thanks to my team, BasuRAMS, I wouldn’t receive this award .To be honest, I wasn’t really good at playing as a support. Yet they still listed me in their group without my permission. I was nervous playing this role. Unlike me, all my teammates were veterans in League of Legends. I was the only one with a beginner skills. I was sure that we would lose in our first match. In turned out that we won all our matches. Their guidance was the reason that I was able to become a good support."

Once again I want to thank my teammates for helping me snatch this award. This wouldn’t be possible without your help. I’d like to thank my Mom and Dad for supporting me to be a support, even though you were against it at first. I couldn’t have done it without you guys. Thank you all again!"

LOL

10 comments:

  1. (Commenting to 15 Random People and You are One of the 15. ^__^ )

    First of all, congratulations for being the team champion in the LoL Tourney from the APC Genesis as the BasuRAMS. Nothing is impossible if you practice everyday and if you believe that you can be the best support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you wont, simply because you are not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, Lu! Congratulations for being the best support, and of course, for being the champion. You shouldn't think that way. You just have to believe in yourself and believe that you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mr. Antonio Miguel Lu, for representing us freshman, for doing your best in the game tournament of League of Legends and for being part of the Supreme Champions. All in all, congratulations BasuRams! I knew that you and your team could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats about the championship but i am wondering, when will you guys get the prize? Nice support!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For being the best support, I'd love to play LoL with you everyday. GO LU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for being the best support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your victory! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete