Friday, July 3, 2015

5 - My Daily Routine

Why would I write something about my daily routine? Because I have nothing else to write . Every day I wake up, eat my breakfast, take a bath, put on my clothes, and go to my school. I'm not here to talk about that. I'm talking about what I do when I don't have classes and alone in the house. You might think that I do inappropriate stuff, but bear with me as I go with my day.


Of course I would wake up. Then I go back to my bed and sleep for two to three hours. You might think this post is boring. Trust me,it gets better.


Next is, I eat my breakfast. How is this relevant? Without eating my breakfast, I wouldn't be able to get to the next phase of my routine.I also need the energy  for the next phase.Having fun yet? There's more.

Believe it or not, I go to the gym.This past two months, I was going to this gym near my house. After I get myself ready, I go straight to the gym. These past few days, I couldn't go to the gym because my schedule at my college won't let me. When this term ends, i will go to the gym and grind myself. The next part is my favorite part. Isn't it amazing? We're almost finished.

After that, I go home and get less productive. I know some of you would spend their day in front of the computer. I also do that. I play anything I find in the internet. I watch everything in the internet except "those". I still have my dignity. I wouldn't do that. I never do that. I swear I don't watch those things. After spending all my time staring at the computer, I finally get to my bed.

Do you ever get that moment when you try to sleep, all the ideas you didn't think of earlier would burst off? It happens to me too. That's why I like doing things at night. Every night, my mind would be so active that I can't sleep at all. I hoped you liked this totally interesting post of mine. Sorry if this post doesn't meet your expectations. This was made out of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment