Friday, July 3, 2015

4 - Maki


 

As the saying goes, "Dog is man's best friend". I totally agree with that. They're cute. Loyal and fun to be with. I had this dog named Maki when I was still a child. She was so energetic. I always play with her. She was my friend when I didn't have any. I always talk to her expecting a reply. Of course she wouldn't reply. When we had to move, my mother said that Maki would be left with my grandmother. I didn't agree to her, but what can I do. So we left our old house. I was so sad. I entrusted my grandmother to take care of her. One year passed, I visited my dog in my grandmother's house. I was expecting to see my energetic and jolly dog that I grew with. When i saw Maki, she was already ill. She couldn't move at all. I was so sad that I ran to her. When Maki saw me, her tail was still moving. I cried so much. I hugged her so hard. My grandmother told me that Maki could die anytime. That moment, I vowed to not leave her until she passes away. The day after, Maki died. I was so glad that I was there when she passed away. I'm so glad that I had Maki as my friend. Maki isn't just a pet for me, she was part of my family. Maki will be remembered and will always be my friend.

So if you have a dog or any kind of pet, cherish the moment that they're still alive. Pets are not toys that you throw away when you get tired of it. They are alive and needs to be loved. Dogs are indeed man's best friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment