Monday, June 15, 2015

1 - Name: Antonio Miguel Lu

Hello! I'm Antonio Miguel Lu. I just wanted to write something about my self. My last name is misleading. I don't really have Chinese blood, but my Grandfather is a half-Chinese. I think the Chinese blood has been taken over by the Filipino blood. I'm a gamer. I like playing video games. I'm also into manga and anime. My favorite anime as of now is Tokyo Ghoul. I also enjoy playing League of Legends. Even though I'm still a newbie. My IGN is Tatsen. Just add me and maybe we can play together(Please carry me). My sport is swimming. Though I'm not confident in my swimming skills. I might as well tell my personality. I'm a shy person. I don't talk to much. I always forget something that is not relevant at the moment. I can adjust to my surroundings easily. Other than that, I have nothing to say. I hope you like my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment